Just a Stitch or Two....

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Trying to Get This Right


I finally decided to start a blog. I have been thinking about it for a long time, but have been kind of going back and forth or rather I wanted one or not. I don't want to start this and not ever update it. I want to include not only my cross stitching, but my vacations, family, books, and my Christian walk as well.

I love to cross stitch and right now I am working on Mystery Quaker Sampler which is a SAL on the Wiehenburg yahoo group. I got behind (as usual) and am only on page 6 of 18. I think most people have finished this already. I am plodding along and hope to have it finished in the next few weeks. This is a picture of what I have done so far.

I also have so much stash. I believe I have reached S.A.B.L.E. , but I keep buying more. I just have to rationalize that I am not only a stitcher but a collector of patterns, floss, fabric.....

I will be adding more pictures of my stitching as I go along. I also hope this will keep me motivated to keep stitching! I have a tendency to stay online too late and end up not stitching at all.

We are getting ready for a week at the beach. We are going to Emerald Isle,NC on Sunday and staying a week. Hopefully the hurricane will go out to sea. Maybe I will have some good photos to publish when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home