Just a Stitch or Two....

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just a quick note


Just wanted to write a quick note. Not much going on except getting ready for our beach trip. I am so looking forward to this vacation. I just want to relax and watch and listen to the ocean. I love the sound of the waves as they come in. S0 far it looks like tropical storm Florence will go out to sea. At least that is the forcast of where it will go. Keeping my prayers going up!

Last night after work, Jason talked to me about God for a long time. He has been going with his girlfriend to church this week. Her church is having camp meeting. He is really enjoying it, and I believe he is under conviction. I am praying that he will answer Gods call for salvation. It is my deepest desire that my whole family comes to the Lord.

And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised,
he was able also to perform. Romans 4:21

This is my verse for the day. This is to help me remember that God can do all things He has promised.

I did do a little stitching last night. I didn't get alot done, but if I stitch every evening, I will make good progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home