Just a Stitch or Two....

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Well, I finally have a stitchy update for you.  I have been trying to get my floss organized, so I haven't gotten as much stitching done as I would like.  Add on top of that, the disruption that a vacation does to your life, also cut down on my stitching time.  When I looked at the picture of my progress, I can see I have gotten quite a bit done.  I am about half way done with the sampler.  I am enjoying stitching this so much, but still would like to finish something.  I am trying to find something small to start to break up the monotony of stitching on one piece so long.  I just have so many to choose from, it is a hard decision!

13 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM , Blogger Beaupippin said...

    Wow, this is looking great, well done, can t wait to see it finished! x

     
  • At 3:40 AM , Blogger Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

    Your WIP is looking fabulous...wow...I love the colors too.

    I love your Vacation Pictures...

     
  • At 4:47 AM , Blogger Mare said...

    It's lovely and I completely understand about wanting to finish something.

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Blogger Rita said...

    Beautiful progress!!

    Organization takes a lot of time but it always feels good when it's done.

     
  • At 5:57 AM , Blogger Emily in NC said...

    Looking good, like the patriotic flair of the floss choice. Am doing little ornaments to get finishes for the year.

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Meari said...

    It looks beautiful, Deb!

     
  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger CatsnCorgis said...

    That is a fantastic piece and your stitching looks wonderful.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger OctoberLace said...

    Beautiful work on this sampler!

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Stacy C. said...

    Your stitching looks great! I just managed to get my own floss organized and have a rotation schedule, of sorts. If you'd like, you can see my stuff at:
    http://crossedstitches.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

    Oh, what a lovely Sampler, Debby ~ you've made a lot of progress~

    Beautiful photos of your seaside vacation~
    Blessings in stitches ~

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger DUSTY said...

    Gorgeous !!

     
  • At 3:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    wow that's really beautiful

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Vickie said...

    Beautiful progress!!! I have been organizing my floss too..that is so time consuming!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home