Just a Stitch or Two....

Thursday, April 26, 2012


Vierlanden Mystery Sampler
This is an update on my Vierlanden Sampler for this week.  I am making pretty good progress, and enjoying stitching on this a lot.  I will try to keep it up, but am getting the urge to start something new.  And speaking of new, I got some new stash this week.  Since I haven't stitched or bought any stash for about 5 years, I figured I am due some stashing shopping.  I got the Country Cottage Needleworks Cottages of the Month Jan.
through May.  I am planning on doing these on one piece of fabric.  I am excited to get them started.  Aslo I got Jardin Prive Sampler aux Bouquets 1, 2, and 3.  These are so beautiful, but the instructions are in French and it is a little confusing.  Hopefully I will be able to get it figured out.

I also got Country Cottage Needleworks:  The Bookstore, Beach Cottage, and A Day at the Beach.  Can't wait to get those started too.  So much stitching to do!  Hope everyone has a great week and happy stitching!

10 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger Grandma Luvs2DP said...

    Enjoy your new stash your wip is beautiful.
    Kim

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    you do beautiful work

     
  • At 3:09 AM , Blogger Denise SA said...

    Your wip is fantastic and I love your stash

     
  • At 4:40 AM , Blogger Rita said...

    Beautiful progress on your sampler.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Lyn said...

    I love your WIP

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Blogger Christina G said...

    Great post and welcome back to blogging. If you purchased the Jardin Prive design at the Thread Basket, I do believe that they will translate the directions for you or at least help you along if you give them a call. I just love Jardin Prive designs! Good luck.

    Chris G

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger lynda said...

    What a lovely sampler!

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger OctoberLace said...

    What a beautiful sampler! Theresa

     
  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger Shaunterria said...

    Your WIP looks beautiful so far, and congratulations on your new stash. I really like those patterns as well and have been eyeing them for some time :)

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger Meari said...

    Ooooh, that's pretty!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home