Just a Stitch or Two....

Saturday, October 14, 2006

And time marches on....


It seems so strange that this year is almost over. It is supposed to be in the mid 30's tonight.
I am not ready for the cold weather. This time of year always depresses me. All the leaves are falling and the plants are dying. The year is coming to a close. It just makes me realize how fast life is going, and how little I seem to get accomplished. Some days I don't get anything done. Since I stopped working it is hard for me to feel productive. It is also so much easier to put off tasks that need done, knowing I don't have to go to work so I can always do them "later". Then I never seem to get them done.

I am trying to get my CD's organized. That is a monumental task! I have so many. I want to get them into cd cases so I can locate them when I want to. I have so much clutter I need to take care of. Just getting started is not easy. I am hopefully going to get to going on that this weekend. The men are going to work in the yard and I am going to try to get some heavy duty cleaning done in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home