Just a Stitch or Two....

Monday, October 09, 2006

It has been a while


Well, here I am doing what I didn't want to do. I haven't written for over a week. I have not been doing anything special. Emily has been spending alot of time here, so I have been pretty busy with her. I am even getting behind on my email.

Right now I know that not very many people are seeing this blog, but I find it hard to really express myself. I want this to be an exercise in getting my thoughts down. It is alot harder than I thought it would be.

I am having alot of trouble with my eating behavior. I really need to lose some weight, but it is so hard to eat right. I get so discouraged. It is such a never ending battle. I have lost weight so many times, just to gain it back every time. I wish I could figure this thing out. I suppose if it was easy no one would be fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home