Just a Stitch or Two....

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just a few words before we go on vacation. I am getting laundry done and cleaning the house in
preparation for our trip Sunday. Today while I was out doing last minute things I was listening to a CD by Casting Crowns and the Holy Spirit impressed on me to take the CD to my friend, Donna, that had a stroke back in February. She has been so depressed and feeling so alone. The song was,' Praise You in This Storm'. It really touches me and I pray that it will be a blessing to her.

I was sure by now
That You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say 'Amen', and
it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper
through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives
and takes away

I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find You


I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth
Words by Mark Hall/Music by Mark Hall and Bernie Herms

I am so thankful that You are there Lord, even when we feel so alone!

Why are thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

This will probably be my last post until after my vacation. I hope to get some stitching done, and lots of pictures taken. God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home