Just a Stitch or Two....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Home Again






Well, we got home on Sunday, and I haven't been able to get back into my routine yet. We had a wonderful time. The weather was good for the most part. We had one day of rain, and the rest of the week was nice. We so enjoyed having the kids there with us. Some of them came with us the first of the week and left on Wednesday, and the others came down on Wednesday night.

I got a little reading done, but never got to my stitching. I had time, but spent it just relaxing and watching the ocean from our deck.

The picture to the left is L to R: Jason (one of the twins), me, Coleman, Amber (the other twin)
next to me, Emily the oldest daughter, Joe behind her to her right and Alex right next to Emily.
This picture doesn't have Jon, Brian, Chris, and my oldest son Jason. I wish they could have all been there. This was taken at the aquarium.

I am going to try to get back to stitching now that all the vacations for the year are finished. Also, back to trying to lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home