Just a Stitch or Two....

Friday, November 11, 2016

I have taken off about 4 years from stitching, but about a month ago the stitch bug bit me again. 
I am really excited to be stitching again.  I am working on some of the pieces I was working on when
I stopped stitching, but have also added some new projects. 

A lot has changed since I last stitched!  Now there is a whole community on YouTube dedicated to cross stitch.  It is the FlossTube community.  I am really loving watching all the videos, but they sure
are enabling me to want to buy more stitching stuff.  I also have found so many Facebook cross stitch groups.  Before all my groups were through Yahoo egroups, but I really like the Facebook groups
better. 

I'll add pictures when I charge my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home